Wednesday, January 28, 2009

first time blogger

Excited to begin this class. I am a first time blogger so looking forward to this new experience also.

My name is Donna.
I work for the Wauwatosa School District as a substitute teacher.
Over the last 20 years I have held a variety of postitions including,
daily sub, long-term sub, tutor, homebound teacher and special ed. aide.
Most of my work has been at the middle school level.

Hobbies that bring me joy are reading, traveling and playing/coaching soccer. Also, I don't know that my faith would be considered a hobby, however, my involvement with my church also brings much joy to my life.

Considering taking a motorycycle riding class in spring ( my husband rides and would like to buy another one if I learn how :)

No comments:

Post a Comment